Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Care package from the fambam!

One of my favorite things (basically the only good thing) about living 3,000 miles away from home is the occasional surprise care package from my family! I received one in September, one in October (a not-so-surprising birthday package!), one in November, one in February, and one in March (this one)! It's my last one of the year, since I only have 35 days of school left!
 
This care package had a bunch of wonderful goodies in it!
 
An essential part of any good care package (for me!): some coffee from my favorite coffee shop at home, BlackHorse Espresso and Bakery! ( Perfect timing; I was starting to run low!)
 
A beautiful necklace that says "Climb High" from Amy Peters' Studio. This is my second necklace from here and I absolutely love her charming jewelry. I couldn't find my exact necklace on her website (linked above), but there are loads of other beautiful bits on here.
 
 
Some Trader Joe's Raw Almonds (nom nom!).
An Urban Outfitters gift card.
A cute little box with all of the ingredients to make a Lavender Friendship Garden in it.
 
 
See's Dark Chocolate eggs and a See's Chocolate Bunny (Happy Easter!).
 
 
And my personal favorite... Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Writing! I have a hunch my parents know I've been obsessing over travel books/traveling in general...  ;)
 
Anyway..
THANKS MOM, DAD, and LIV! Love you all so much!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment